Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
SPEKTRUM: Jurnal Pendidikan Luar Sekolah (PLS) is an Open Access Journal. The authors who publish the manuscript in this journal agree to the following terms:
SPEKTRUM: Jurnal Pendidikan Luar Sekolah (PLS) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
(1) Under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in SPEKTRUM: Jurnal Pendidikan Luar Sekolah (PLS) in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of SPEKTRUM: Jurnal Pendidikan Luar Sekolah (PLS) are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, SPEKTRUM: Jurnal Pendidikan Luar Sekolah (PLS) as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI); (2) Authors grant Schoulid Journal the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
This journal provides immediate open access to all article on the principle that making research freely available to the public; supports a greater global exchange of knowledge; and invaluable way to maximize the visibility and impact of research, especially non formal education field. This means:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in Spektrum: Jurnal Pendidikan Luar Sekolah (PLS);
- Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
- Open a oportunity for potential benefits for society, this can improve the research profile of author(s);
- Open access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.