Focus and Scope
Komposisi: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa, Sastra, dan Seni is a quarterly journal founded in March 2000, provides a forum for the full range of scholarly study of the languages, literarture, and arts education. The editors welcome articles and research reports addressing the innovation and development in languages, literature, and arts education, including:
- Indonesian language education, Bahasa Indonesia bagi Penutur Asing/Indonesian Language for Foreigners (BIPA);
- second, and foreign language teaching and learning, language in education, language testing, curriculum and development, multilingualism and multilingual education,
- discourse analysis, translation, clinical linguistics, literature and teaching;
- fine art education, performing art education, dance education.
Komposisi: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa, Sastra, dan Seni adalah terbit dua kali setahun sejak Maret 2000, merupakan forum bagi ilmuan dalam bidang ilmu pendidikan bahasa, sastra, dan seni. Redaksi menerima artikel dan laporan penelitian mengenai inovasi dan perkembangan dalam pendidikan bahasa, sastra, dan seni, termasuk:
- Pendidikan bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Indonesia bagi Penutur Asing (BIPA);
- pengajaran dan pembelajaran, bahasa dalam pendidikan, tes bahasa, pengembangan kurikulum, multilingualisme dan pendidikan multilingual,
- discourse analysis, translation/penerjemahan, clinical linguistics, sastra dan pengajarannya;
- pendidikan seni rupa, pendidikan sendratasik atau seni pertunjukan, seni tari.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees by double blind peer review for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 3-4 weeks.If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within three months of the submission date.
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to editorial office through the Online Submission Interface. The revised manuscripts returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
Komposisi: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa, Sastra, dan Seni published twice a year, i.e. March and October.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This means:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in Komposisi: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa, Sastra, dan Seni.
- Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
- Open a oportunity for potential benefits for society, this can improve the research profile of author(s);
- Open access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by no payment for Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.
Important Note: some articles (especially Reviews) may contain figures, tables or text taken from other publications, for which Komposisi: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa, Sastra, dan Seni does not hold the copyright or the right to re-license the published material. Please note that you should inquire with the original copyright holder (usually the original publisher or authors), whether or not this material can be re-used.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Digital Archiving and Preservation Policy
Komposisi: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa, Sastra, dan Seni is fully committed to the cause of digital preservation of scientific research. The digital content of the Journal is extremely valuable and measures are in place to ensure both its current accessibility and long-term preservation.
- The articles in digital format are archived on Perpustakaan Nasional RI (Perpusnas)-(IOS), Crossref, Science and Technology Index (sinta), portal garuda, and in the Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD). This journal are also attempted to be indexed in Mendeley and Academia Edu.
- All digital Journal content is stored on a secure server of PTIK (Center for Technology, Information, and Communication) of Universitas Negeri Padang which is backed up frequently. In the event of a problem, the back-up will be restored within 24 hours.