Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Cambria font for the title; 11-pt Calibry font for the content, and 10-pt calibry for the reference and employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All articles published by Humanus: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu-ilmu Humaniora are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
When published Humanus: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu-ilmu Humaniora, the authors are agreed the copyright holder is the journal, Humanus: Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu-ilmu Humaniora, Universitas Negeri Padang Press.