Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscript title;maximum 15 words;written in Indonesia or English;font times new roman; size 14 pt; one space; center alignment; attract readers and convey main findings of research
Author(s) Identity: Author(s) Name only (i.e., no degrees or position titles listed), Institution/affiliation Name, at City (if applicable). Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Author Name, full mailing (including street or PO Box) address, City, State (using postal abbreviation), zip code (e-mail: email@example.com) (if any).
Abstract: The length of article between 150 - 250 words. If possible, avoid to contains no information who not included in the paper. trade names, acronyms, abbreviations, or symbols.
The keyword(s) are relevant for indexing purposes. Please select a maximum of 4-6 words to enable your manuscript to be more easily identified and cited.
Tables and Figures: No more than 5 tables and 5 figures with each manuscript will be accepted. Please be sure to indicate the table or figure callouts within the manuscripts. Figures (graphs, illustrations, line drawings) must be supplied in electronic format with a minimum resolution of 600 dots per inch (dpi) up to 1200 dpi. Halftone line screens should be a minimum of 300 dpi. JPEG.
References should follow the style detailed in the APA 6th Publication Manual. Make sure that all references mentioned in the text are listed in the reference section and vice versa, and that the spelling of author names and years are consistent.
The manuscript clear from footnote or endnote in any format; incorporate any information within the body of the manuscript.
The body text of manuscript typed with one space, one column, times new roman; size 11; alignment justify; except the title using size 10; Bold, left alignment and Sentences case.
- Authors grant Wahana Riset Akuntansi Journal the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
Wahana Riset Akuntansi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.