KONTRIBUSI KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MAHASISWA PADA MATA KULIAH ANALISIS MATEMATIKA JURUSAN TEKNIK SIPIL FT-UNP

Agus Setiawan, Rijal Abdullah, Risma Apdeni

Abstract


Abstract. This research is motivated by the large percentage of students of Building Engineering Education Study Program who scored low in Mathematics Analysis Course. The aim of this research is to determine whether there is a contribution of learning independence toward student learning outcomes of the Mathematics Analysis Course in Civil Engineering Department FT-UNP. This research is a quantitative research. The number of research sample is all 63 students of Class 2015 Building Engineering Education Study Program registered in Semester July-December 2017. The instrument used is questionnaires to measure the learning independence variable. From the instrument test, 33 valid statement items were obtained with a reliability value of 0.873. The results of the research showed that there is a significant relationship between the learning independence and student learning outcomes of Mathematics Analysis Course in Civil Engineering Department FT-UNP with a strong enough relationship level (rPearson’s 0,594> rtable 0,248). Determinant Coefficient obtained from determinant test was 35,28%. Therefore, it can be concluded that the contribution of learning independence toward student learning outcomes in Mathematics Analysis Course in Engineering Department FT-UNP is 35.28% and the rest 64.72% is contributed by other factors.

 Keywords: Learning Independence, Learning Outcomes, Mathematics Analysis Course


Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.24036/cived.v5i2.10393

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

PENERBIT : UNIVERSITAS NEGERI PADANG

Alamat:
Jalan Hamka  Padang. Indonesia
email: sipil@ft.unp.ac.id